Linking Facebook Group To Facebook Page
A recent addition to the Facebook design that they are currently pushing, allows you to link your Facebook Group to your Facebook Page allowing you to :
- Add links to your groups on your page
- Comment in your groups as your page
Facebook Focussing On Community
This is a great way to offer support to your customers, or provide additional value to them and keep them more engaged with your brand or service. Building your own community will help you create not only loyalty, but customer advocates for your brand or business.
Think about how you could use these groups to build your brand…
- Customer Support
- Build Loyal Community
- Offer Special Promotions For Loyal Customers
How To Link Facebook Group to Page
Step By Step Instructions How To Link Facebook Group to Page
- On your Page and click Settings
- Click on Edit Page
- Scroll down to look at the tabs
- Select “Add a Tab” (at the bottom)
- Now Select “Add Tab” next to Groups
- Now drag the Groups Tab up the list
- Click on Settings. The url shows where all the Groups connected
- Go back to the Page and see how your Groups tab now shows up in the left hand nav
- Now (this is important) click on the Groups tab to tell Facebook which Group to link to your Page
- Either choose your Group from what Facebook surfaces or, if your Group isn’t shown, click “Link Your Group”
- Confirm linking your group to your page
- Now your Group is linked to your Page
- Now when you write in the Group you can do so as your Page rather than as your personal Profile
- Click on the drop down in the top right to choose your posting persona!
- Once you have completed these steps your group will show as linked to your page
💕 We Love Your Feedback!
🤓 Now you know how to do this, we would love to hear how you found following our guide on how to Link Facebook Group to Page. Did we miss anything or was it easy to follow?
We also love hearing how you will use the new features so please do post below and let us know… 🙌
Why not join our Groups that can now be found on our page here :